Save Time and Money using our Virtual Law Clerk Services
Many people are representing themselves in their family matters in court, in mediation and in traditional negotiations. Hiring a lawyer can be cost-prohibitive. We understand.
When the lawyers at our firm need to navigate the court filing system, draft financial statements, organize our clients’ disclosure, etc. we look to our law clerks. They are the experts when it comes to drafting documents, filing and preparing disclosure briefs.
We thought it would be helpful to offer our law clerk service to those who would benefit from this type of work without having to retain a lawyer.
Who can hire our virtual law clerks for assistance?
- People representing themselves in their family litigation or negotiations
- Lawyers who need help preparing and filing documents (subject to a conflict search)
- Mediators who need help preparing financial statements, drafting, etc.
What kind of assistance can a virtual law clerk provide?
- Preparing and organizing documents for court appearances
- Filing documents in court
- Preparing financial disclosure including financial statements, Net Family Property Statements and disclosure briefs
- Applications for uncontested divorces where all issues are resolved
- Preparing documents for applications for step-parent or relative adoptions
A virtual law clerk is not a lawyer and will not provide any legal advice.
You may choose to hire our law clerks on an hourly basis or on a flat rate fee-for-services basis. If you think we can help you organize your family matter please don’t hesitate to call or email us for more information. You can reach our law clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.